Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: teresa
- Nickname: God
- Birthday: oct 20
- Gender: girl
- Sexuality: panromantic demisexual
- Height: 170 cm……5’6?
- Time zone: gmt+10
- What time and date is it there: 6:50pm; thursday the 28th of august 2k14
- Average hours of sleep: 19
- OTPs: cause u know im all about that bokuaka
- The last thing I Googled was: quizlet (too much study)
- First word that comes to mind: bank $$$$$
- What I last said to a family member: can u make me green tea pls
- One place that makes me happy and why: i love sitting on the couches on my back veranda with my dog when its sunny out and looking at the plants and birds and blue sky ♥（ﾉ´∀`）
- How many blankets I sleep under: one big puffy doona
- Favorite beverage: chamomile tea
- The last movie i watched in the cinema was: gotg
- Three things I can’t live without: the sun the sea the stars
- Something I plan on learning: this course content so i dont fail tomorrow (┳◇┳)
- A piece of advice for all my followers: read haikyuu!!
- My blog/s: this one and my haikyuu blog
- You have to listen to this song: ghost - sir sly
- I tag: polespargabro, meganudist, loveyourself5eva, ocheeva
- I was tagged by: ohanamiya (my ellens)
more 1950’s au and more bebe and wendy because why not dammit. if you think you’re getting past greaser!bebe, you’re wrong. ain’t nobody mess with bebe’s gal
"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that’s what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant… Oh, fuck it."
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
Andy Samberg, Terry Crews and Andre Braugher accept the #ALSIceBucketChallenge
“Hey, isn’t it your dad my mom’s dating?”
The voice is casual and a little hoarse from too many cigarettes and so close that whoever’s asking has to be talking to Rylee. She turns around as she closes her locker, meets expectant grey eyes and lips painted bright red.
“So it is your dad.”
Rylee begins to shape a word but lets it die on her tongue, not certain how to proceed. She knows her father has been seeing some woman more and more lately, but has never thought of him as a person who dates and definitely never expected whoever he might ever date to have a kid her age. She draws in a breath to speak again, eyebrows drawing together above her nose, but is interrupted by a faint scent of boy shower gel and deodorant.
“Hey Rolls, aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?” says Lucas, smiling and beautiful with jeans hugging his hips and long-sleeved t-shirt pushed up halfway to his elbows. Rylee suffocates a groan and rolls her eyes, suppressing the sickening feeling somewhere in her gut.
“Not interested, dude”, replies the other girl before Rylee can shape an insult behind her teeth and Lucas, popular gorgeous Lucas with his bright smile and Glee-worthy voice, is only a fraction less surprised than the long-haired blonde next to him.
“You’ve gotta be kidding”, he says, confidence returning first at the end of the sentence.
“Yeah, no, the dick kinda ruins it for me.” The stranger moves her blonde fauxhawk out of her eyes, not batting a single mascara-heavy eyelash.
Rylee feels a laugh swelling in her throat and moves towards the girl, away from Lucas, grabbing her lightly by the arm. “Bye, Lucas!” she calls over her shoulder as both blondes walk through the corridor and she almost allows the sudden mirth to overflow, her feet surprisingly light on the dirty tiles. When she glances over to the other girl - taller, thinner, not really prettier but definitely more interesting-looking - there’s laughter on her face too and they finally give in to it, leaning on each other for support.
“God, what a cock. Don’t tell me you’re actually friends with him?” asks Rylee’s new friend when they can breathe again, wiping away a tear from the corner of her eye.
omfg i love this so much
"Why is your pig wearing a hat?"
"He sunburns real easy."
"The sea is the cruelest lover."
"There will always be those who mean to do us harm. To stop them, we risk awakening the same evil within ourselves. Our first instinct is to seek revenge when those we love are taken from us. But that’s not who we are… When Christopher Pike first gave me his ship, he had me recite the Captain’s Oath. Words I didn’t appreciate at the time. But now I see them as a call for us to remember who we once were and who we must be again. And those words: Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilisations, to boldly go where no one has gone before." (Star Trek Into Darkness, 2013)